Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Senegalese Defensive Midfielder Ouzin Ndoye joins the Kerala Blasters

New Delhi, Aug 9, 2016: Kerala Blasters today announced the signing of Senegalese defensive midfielder Ouzin Ndoye for ISL 2016. A tenacious player, Ouzin Ndoye plays at both the defensive midfielder and centre-back positions.
He started his career in Belgium with SV Zulte Waregem in 2013 going on to play for RWDM Brussel FC and White Star Brussel before moving to Kazakhstan to play with Kyzyl-Zhar SK Petropavlovsk FC in 2015. His club playing career includes 74 appearances with 6 goals and 2 assists.
Ouzin Ndoye said, “It is my first time in India and I am looking to give my best to the team. I thank the team management for entrusting their faith in me and I am looking forward to playing in the ISL wearing the yellow jersey! ”
Steve Coppell said, “In his brief career, Ouzin Ndoye has shown a promising style of play and physical presence on the field. He will be a good addition to the team and I welcome him to Kerala Blasters.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competitiveness, climate, security Finn’s priorities Ministry of Finance release Finnish road map of EU presidency. Finland i...