Dr. Suresh Chandra Sharma: His Research Projects are as follows with following bio data and is willing to give his expertise to state,national and Internationale institution, please feel free to write, call Mobile 9568730325 and email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
with regards..DR SC Sharma.
Name : DR. SURESH CHANDRA SHARMA
Father’s Name : Late Shri Bhagwat Sahai Sharma
Date of Birth : 02 July 1963
Address : Ganeshdham Colony, Jaisinghpura,
Vrindavan Road, Mathura-281003
Mob : 09568730325
E-Mail : drsharma email@example.com,
Educational Qualifications :
% of Marks
A.I.H.C & Archaeology
English, Sanskrit, German, A.I.H.C. & Archaeology
Hindi. English, History, Civics, Sanskrit
Hindi, English, Maths Science, Sanskrit
Publications & Research
1. Prepared a Project Proposal on Application of Multimedia for National Museum, New- Delhi, 1992-93
2. Discovery of Rock Paintings in M.P. News by U.N I. 6th Dec 1993
3. Conservation Problems in Rock Art. (A case study of newly discovered rock shelters in M.P) Pub; I.A.S.C Journal Vol xxvi-1994.
4. Eco-Museum the Call of the Hour, Pub: Journal of Indian Museums- 1994-95, Vol. LI
5. Presented three research papers at World Archaelogical Congress, New Delhi. 1995
6. Poster Presentation on ‘Plants & Animals in Rock Art’ at International Conference on Ethnobiology, Lucknow-1994
7. Rock Art A Personal Odyssey, India Magazine, April –1995.
8. Completed a research project on Korku Tribe & Rock Art found in Betul district of M.P under the scheme of Promotion & Dissemination of Tribal & Folk Art & Culture of the Deptt of Culture, Ministry of H.R.D., 1997.
9. Designed and submitted to the Govt. of Rajasthan a Project Proposal for Lal Bahadur Shastri Memorial Foundation to set up a Museum on World Religions at Jaipur in Rajasthan.
10. Edited the list of the members of Museums Association of India.
11. Edited ICON. A Journal of National Museum Institute, New Delhi.
12. Thesis entitled ‘Rock Art & Korkus in the Context of Eco-museum – under publication.
1. Assisted and supervised Doctoral Thesis, P.G. Dissertations, Research Papers at National Museum Institute, New Delhi-1996 to 1999.
2. Participated in P.G level teaching schedule of National Museum institute, 1991-1999.
3. Proposed for an exhibitions on “Selected Works of Raja Ravi Verma” at National Museum/ Institute, New Delhi, 1992.
4. Participated in various exhibitions organized by the museums like prince of Wales Museums Mumbai, National Museum, New Delhi, Childrens’ Museum, Amreli.
1. Res. Asstt. O.H.D., NMML, New Delhi, 24. 08. 07- date
2. Asstt. Prof., Giriraj Maharaj Law College, Mathura,
20.07.2006 to 19.07.2007
3. Sub-editor, Dainik Jagran, Mathura, 23 .08. 03.to 19.07.2006
4. Director, Brij Bhumi Sewa Sansthan, Mathura since 15. 05. 2002 to 22.08. 03
5. Honr’y Director, Archaeological Museum, Kampilya (Panchal Research Institute) since 15.05.2002.
6. Officer on Special Duty, Vrindavan Research Institute, Vrindavan 15.05.2001 to 14.05.2002
7. Res. Asstt. ‘Hindi Sangrah’, Mahatma Gandhi Antararstriya Hindi Viswavidyalaya,Vardha, 09.12.2002 to 08.03. 2003
8. Research Fellow, National Museum Institute, New Delhi. 11.04.97 to 27.07.99