Wednesday, October 14, 2015
The Security Cabinet met yesterday evening to continue its discussions on the security situation and approved a series of additional steps to deal with the wave of terrorism:
* The Israel Police is authorized to impose a closure on, or to surround, centers of friction and incitement in Jerusalem, in accordance with security considerations.
* In addition to the demolition of terrorists' homes, no new construction will be permitted at the site where a terrorist's home has been demolished.
* The property of terrorists who perpetrate attacks will be confiscated.
* The permanent residency rights of terrorists will be revoked.
* The operational force of the Israel Police will be enlarged and expanded.
* 300 additional security guards will be recruited for public transportation in Jerusalem at a cost of NIS 80 million.
* IDF units will reinforce the Israel Police in cities and along roads.
* The IDF will be instructed to deploy units in sensitive areas along the security fence in the immediate term. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu directed that staff work be done on completing the security fence including in the southern Hebron Hills area.
The Security Cabinet will reconvene this afternoon, to deal with additional issues including incitement.
INDIA GO 2-0 IN THE 5TH SABA CHAMPIONSHIP 2017 Posted on May 22, 2017 India go 2-0 in the 5th SABA Championship 2017 The winners o...
Eubiq (India) Private Limited Concept Store – Kurla , Mumbai June 2, 2016 Sagar Media Inc HEADLINES PHOTOS SPORTS BU...
NGT SLAMS SRI SRI RAVI SHANKAR Posted on April 20, 2017 National Green Tribunal today slammed the Art of Living over its founder Sri...
IMD RELEASES FIRST STAGE FORECAST Posted on April 19, 2017 India Meteorological Department(IMD) releases first stage forecast of So...