Wednesday, October 14, 2015
The Security Cabinet met yesterday evening to continue its discussions on the security situation and approved a series of additional steps to deal with the wave of terrorism:
* The Israel Police is authorized to impose a closure on, or to surround, centers of friction and incitement in Jerusalem, in accordance with security considerations.
* In addition to the demolition of terrorists' homes, no new construction will be permitted at the site where a terrorist's home has been demolished.
* The property of terrorists who perpetrate attacks will be confiscated.
* The permanent residency rights of terrorists will be revoked.
* The operational force of the Israel Police will be enlarged and expanded.
* 300 additional security guards will be recruited for public transportation in Jerusalem at a cost of NIS 80 million.
* IDF units will reinforce the Israel Police in cities and along roads.
* The IDF will be instructed to deploy units in sensitive areas along the security fence in the immediate term. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu directed that staff work be done on completing the security fence including in the southern Hebron Hills area.
The Security Cabinet will reconvene this afternoon, to deal with additional issues including incitement.
THE TOP 15 MILITARY SPENDERS IN 2016 Posted on April 25, 2017 World military expenditure is estimated to have been $1686 billion in ...
Eubiq (India) Private Limited Concept Store – Kurla , Mumbai June 2, 2016 Sagar Media Inc HEADLINES PHOTOS SPORTS BU...
GOVERNMENT TO REVIVE NORTH KOEL IRRIGATION PROJECT Posted on April 8, 2017 Centre has decided to revive the North Koel Irrigation pr...
UP GOVT TO LODGE FIR AGAINST EXAMINATION CENTRE Posted on April 4, 2017 Uttar Pradesh, the government has decided to lodge FIR again...