Wednesday, October 14, 2015
The Security Cabinet met yesterday evening to continue its discussions on the security situation and approved a series of additional steps to deal with the wave of terrorism:
* The Israel Police is authorized to impose a closure on, or to surround, centers of friction and incitement in Jerusalem, in accordance with security considerations.
* In addition to the demolition of terrorists' homes, no new construction will be permitted at the site where a terrorist's home has been demolished.
* The property of terrorists who perpetrate attacks will be confiscated.
* The permanent residency rights of terrorists will be revoked.
* The operational force of the Israel Police will be enlarged and expanded.
* 300 additional security guards will be recruited for public transportation in Jerusalem at a cost of NIS 80 million.
* IDF units will reinforce the Israel Police in cities and along roads.
* The IDF will be instructed to deploy units in sensitive areas along the security fence in the immediate term. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu directed that staff work be done on completing the security fence including in the southern Hebron Hills area.
The Security Cabinet will reconvene this afternoon, to deal with additional issues including incitement.
Competitiveness, climate, security Finn’s priorities Ministry of Finance release Finnish road map of EU presidency. Finland i...
The Sagar Daily HEADLINES LEISURE BUSINESS ART & ENTERTAINMENT WORLD SCIENCE ENVIRONMENT #INDIA MORE ...
India suggests EU to resume stalled FTA negotiations June 4, 2016 Commerce and Industry Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has suggeste...
RBI dip lending rate 25 Basis Points, Amid concerns of a slow down in the economy, RBI its gross domestic product (GDP) forecast to 7 per c...