Wednesday, October 14, 2015
The Security Cabinet met yesterday evening to continue its discussions on the security situation and approved a series of additional steps to deal with the wave of terrorism:
* The Israel Police is authorized to impose a closure on, or to surround, centers of friction and incitement in Jerusalem, in accordance with security considerations.
* In addition to the demolition of terrorists' homes, no new construction will be permitted at the site where a terrorist's home has been demolished.
* The property of terrorists who perpetrate attacks will be confiscated.
* The permanent residency rights of terrorists will be revoked.
* The operational force of the Israel Police will be enlarged and expanded.
* 300 additional security guards will be recruited for public transportation in Jerusalem at a cost of NIS 80 million.
* IDF units will reinforce the Israel Police in cities and along roads.
* The IDF will be instructed to deploy units in sensitive areas along the security fence in the immediate term. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu directed that staff work be done on completing the security fence including in the southern Hebron Hills area.
The Security Cabinet will reconvene this afternoon, to deal with additional issues including incitement.
Home About: Sagar Media Inc AUGUST 14, 2018 Erdogan:US seeks to ‘stab Turkey in the back’ AUGUST 14, 2018 Germany migrant de...
Italy Election:Five Star Movement & anti-immigrant League ON MARCH 6, 2018 BY NARESH SAGAR LEAVE A COMMENT EDIT The leaders o...
Industry Urges Government to Propel Growth :CEAMA Annual Function ON NOVEMBER 8, 2017 BY NARESH SAGAR LEAVE A COMMENT EDIT Man ...
The following message is sent to email@example.com by anantacentre.in ...