Swatchh Corporate, Arvind Kejriwal 10% Honest Party
January03, 2015 (C) Ravinder Singh firstname.lastname@example.org
This is response to two important debates last night – one was related to Finding Faults with Planning Commission, second is Arvind Kejriwal campaign ‘I Fund Honest Party’.
Som Pal and others were STUPIDLY debating Effectiveness of Planning Commission. Every country and every government has budget and planning strategy Planning Commission was performing useful functions in distributing Taxes Collected among states but BOGUS economists like Montek Alhuwalia and Crooked Experts like Pitroda or Kirit Parikh damaged its usefulness.
You can’t have any development when Corporate Directly or Indirectly had secured over 80% Bank Credit to Private Sector but not developing new technologies and products for world market when India accounts for just 2% of world market are basically traders.
Annual Budget of India was just Rs.400 crores in early phase of Independent India or $4b or $10 per capita and out of this half of it was spent on feeding people.
India can’t expect BIG development with petty amount of budget for a poor starving nation without any infrastructure.
Private Companies are Nothing But Traders and Moneylenders who were evading taxes, would import some Outdated Second Hand Factoryand run it for next 50 years without any improvement – Hindustan Motors.
Corporate are most corrupt – Promoters, Board of Directors & Top Management are all in one and are mostly family members with some retired bureaucrats as Independent Directs with Lame Duck qualification.
Arvind Kejriwal 10% Honest Party
It is totally misleading to assume AAP is Dry Clean. [# I Fund Honest Party.]
For various reasons and on evidence Arvind Kejriwal is not more than 10% honest.
1. He doesn’t talk of Moneylender Exploitation,
2. Corporate Hoarding of Rs.50,00,000 crores Bank Credits,
3. Corporate Illegally operating Off Balance Sheet Companies,
4. Traders and Middlemen Fraudulently Milk over 70% Retail Value as profits.
5. He doesn’t admit AAP lacks Skills to Deal With Professional Crooks,
6. He doesn’t admit People of India all 1.25b are Real Shareholders of National Wealth and should 90% plus equity in $2000b Worth Corporate.
7. He doesn’t admit Tax Collection in India is barely 16% of GDP to 50% required.
8. Indian Factory workers earn just $16b which is just $12 per capita annual wage bill.
9. GOI is neglecting 800m Foodgrain farmers who earn just $52b from sale of Foodgrains [260m x $200] and around $25b as Income which, just $30 per capita/year.
Ravinder Singh, Inventor & Consultant, INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND PROJECTS