Adobe and Razorfish partner for best-in-class digital marketing strategy and technology for Indian CMOs
Partnership to focus on digital personalization solutions
Mumbai, India — 26 February, 2014: Adobe and Razorfish, one of the world’s fastest growing digital and technology agencies, today outlined a joint initiative for the Indian market, designed to transform digital marketing programs in the country. Leveraging their global partnership, the two companies will develop solutions focused on digital personalization for marketers in India.
Industry reports have positioned Razorfish as a leading global digital agency and Adobe Marketing Cloud as a leader across various digital marketing categories. Adobe Marketing Cloud customers globally include all top five media companies, all top five automotive brands, 90% of the world’s top fifty telecom brands and 80% of the top twenty internet retailers. This partnership brings extensive combined expertise and value of global leaders to marketers in India.
The two companies outlined a joint go-to-market (GTM) strategy and roadmap that includes:
· A focus on industry vertical comprising Retail, Automotive, Telecom and Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI)
· Expansion of current teams to support this initiative across key regions
· Combined training and support services for customers in India
· Co-investment in marketing-centric idea exchange events, focusing on on digital marketing trends, challenges and opportunities specific to India
Adobe and Razorfish will leverage their global strengths in technology and digital strategy respectively across all verticals to help customers stay ahead of the marketing curve. With Indian marketers rapidly adopting digital strategies, this initiative will opens up significant opportunities for both organizations in the country.
“India is seeing a massive change in terms of digitization that is sweeping across the country, creating new opportunities and challenges for marketers. Today customers demand products customized to their needs and marketers need to rise to this challenge. Adobe’s leadership in digital marketing and Razorfish’s expertise in creating groundbreaking digital strategy and innovation, together promises to digitally transform brands by making each experience relevant for different customer segments and personas across spectrum” said Umang Bedi, Managing Director, South Asia, Adobe. “We are excited to jointly bring our global best practices and though leadership to India,” he added.
“The rapidly evolving nature of digital marketing presents increased challenges across emerging markets like India, with many marketers struggling to integrate digital components in a way that is efficient, effective and measurable. It is imperative for marketers to thoroughly understand and respond to customer behaviors, attitude and needs. Increasingly businesses are responding to customer requirements by building relevant and engaging experiences across web and mobile platforms. Adobe and Razorfish will together help brands and marketers identify opportunities, work with them to create digital strategies and execute these strategies end-to-end”, said Kanika Mathur, Managing Director, Razorfish Neev India.
Digital Marketing Scenario in India
The second annual Adobe APAC Digital Marketing Performance Dashboard 2013, by the CMO Council in partnership with Adobe, highlights the massive progress India has seen in terms of understanding, readiness and adoption of digital marketing:
· 100% marketers in India now believe that digital marketing can create competitive advantage for their company helping them create a more customer centric organization, help with brand differentiation and to build greater customer affinity and attachment (45%)
· Cost-efficiency, effectiveness of these channels and their ability to deliver better ROI is considered the top driver (75%) for the adoption of digital marketing
· The percentage of marketers spending over 50% of their budgets in digital marketing has also increased substantially; from 2% in 2012 to 22% in 2013.
· Budget limitations, making a business case for digital marketing spend and developing a comprehensive strategy for Indian markets continue to be a challenge with each of these points rated at 50%
For updates and news about Adobe India, like us on Facebook.com/AdobeIndia and follow us on Twitter @AdobeIndia
Motivated and inspired by what's next, Razorfish helps its clients navigate the unknown, drive change and transform business. One of the first pioneers of marketing in the digital age, Razorfish has a unique blend of technology, creativity and media at its core. The agency’s world class capabilities in strategic consulting, experience design, brand building, technology platforms, data services, retail/commerce and media services enable transformational work for clients including Delta Air Lines, McDonald’s, Mercedes-Benz USA, Microsoft, Nike China, Unilever and Uniqlo. Razorfish’s team of 3000 experts spans 19 regions, including Australia, Brazil, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Razorfish is part of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit Razorfish.com, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Razorfish. Here for tomorrow.™