Indiabulls Financial Services Limited (IBFSL) PAT up by 31% in Q3 FY12-13
· Announces its second Interim Dividend of Rs 5.5/- per share of face value Rs 2/- amounting to a total dividend of Rs. 13.5/- per share for 9M FY12-13
Indiabulls Financial Services Limited (IBFSL), today announced the unaudited results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012.
Highlights of the results:
· Net profit of Rs. 327.16 Cr in Q3 FY13; Y-o-Y growth of 30.84 %
· Q3 Interim dividend of Rs. 5.5 per share, amounting to 275% of the Face Value of Rs 2 per share
· AUM at Rs. 32,551 Cr; Y-o-Y growth of 30%
· Gross and Net NPAs are at 0.76% and 0.3% respectively
· Return on Equity (RoE) is 24.13% (annualised)
The Consolidated Total Revenues stood at Rs 1,220.59 Crores in Q3 FY 2012-2013, up by 25.6% from Rs 971.81 Crore in quarter ended on December 31, 2011 while the Profit After Tax (PAT) is at Rs. 327.16 Crores, up by 30.84% from Rs 250.05 Crore in the same period last year. The board of directors for the second time recommended the interim dividend of 275% at Rs. 5.5 per share of face value of Rs 2 with this the total 9 Month dividend outflow (including corporate dividend tax) is at Rs. 490 Crore.
Supported by long term rating of AA+, outstanding long-term bonds at the end of Q3 FY 2012-13, have grown to Rs. 8,614Crore and now forms 29% of the total borrowings, up from 23% a year ago
Commenting on the results and financial performance, Mr. Gagan Banga, CEO, Indiabulls Financial Services Limited stated that “Over the last four weeks, the company has seen a reducing trend in its cost of borrowings which augurs well for the business of the company in the coming quarters”
The Company Continues to grow its branch network, adding 3 more branches in Q3 FY 12-13 and now has almost 195 branches spread across the country. It has a well-trained, in-house direct sales team of over 1,800 people to assist prospective customers.
Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) Comparison – Key Financial Highlights Q3 FY12-13 v/s Q3 FY11-12
Q3 FY 12-13
Q3 FY 11-12
Total Revenues (Rs. Cr.)
NII (Rs. Cr.)
PBT (Rs. Cr.)
PAT (Rs. Cr.)
RoE (annualised) %