Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Last day to become a Women for Hillary founding donor.
Naresh --

I’m so excited about this: I just chipped in to become a founding donor of Women for Hillary. (You should join me -- the deadline is tonight!)

You might be thinking, “But Robby, you’re a man! You can’t be a founding donor of Women for Hillary.” Naresh, that's just not true. It’s important for everyone to chip in to help get this important program off the ground.

My contribution is my way of saying that I’m all in for equal pay, fair access to health care, ending discrimination against LGBT people, creating a pathway to citizenship for immigrants, raising incomes for the middle class, and all the issues that affect women in this country. (Hint: That’s everything!)

If you’re all in, too, I hope you’ll chip in $1 or more to become a founding donor of Women for Hillary right now -- the deadline to add your name is midnight tonight:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/women-for-hillary-founding-donor/

Thanks,

Robby

Robby Mook
Campaign Manager
Official Clinton Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competitiveness, climate, security Finn’s priorities Ministry of Finance release Finnish road map of EU presidency. Finland i...