Wednesday, July 8, 2015

HEMA MALINI TWEETS ON THE ROAD ACCIDENT CONTROVERSY

Hema Malini @dreamgirlhema tweets on the road accident controversy.
Just going thro ur replies!The accident has shown me how much u ppl love me & care for my welfare. All my years spent in the entertainment..my heart for ur genuine concern & prayers which have helped in my recovery frm the nightmare & trauma I've undergone. Love u all.
I'm touched & overwhelmed by the many msgs & calls frm well wishers in India & frm the world over. I thank each one of u frm the bottom of..
As for the sensation-hungry media & a few members of the public who had a field day maligning me even when I was helpless &in deep trauma.
who actually & unbelievably stooped to the lowest levels of human decency, I can only say "Shame on u" &"God Bless"!
.
My heart goes out to the child who unnecessarily lost her life and the family members who have been injured in the accident.
How I wish the girl's father had followed the traffic rules - thn this accident could have been averted & the lil one's life safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competitiveness, climate, security Finn’s priorities Ministry of Finance release Finnish road map of EU presidency. Finland i...