Monday, June 22, 2015

Spice world mall held the press conference of ‘Bezubaan Ishq’.

Sneha Ullal along with co-star Nishant Malkani were at spice cinemas,Noida to promote their upcoming romantic flick ‘Bezubaan Ishq’
The light eyes beauty who was launched by dabangg khan in ‘lucky: no time for love’ is back with ‘bezubaan ishq’ after a long hiatus.she plays a character named ‘Rumzum’ a kind hearted  and an innocent girl. when asked about the reason for doing very few films she answered “I was waiting for the right time and the perfect story to make a comeback. I pretty much liked my character in bezubaan ishq that’s why I said yes to it. After lucky I didn’t get good bollywood offers. I did ‘Aryan’ and ‘Kash..mere hote’ which unfortunately didn’t do well at the box office then I worked in few Telugu films which to my luck did pretty well.”
When asked about her first co-star Salman Khan, she said “Salman is like a mentor to me . He is the one who showed me the world of bollywood and I would love to work with him again. He is like an angel always ready to help. When my mother suffered from cancer, he was the first one to come up with help and appointments”
Hero of the film, Nishant Malkani  started his career with small screen with ‘miley jab ham tum’. He even starred in ‘sasural genda phool’ and ‘ram milaye Jodi’. The actor was also seen in 2013 film ‘horror story’. When asked about Sneha as a co-star , he said “She is a lady with beautiful heart. She sometimes is very innocent and sometimes acts as a tomboy. it was great working with her and we have become very good friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competitiveness, climate, security Finn’s priorities Ministry of Finance release Finnish road map of EU presidency. Finland i...