Sunday, September 21, 2014

Former Bigg Boss contestant Sofia Hayat alleged Director Anil Goyal of cheap behavior



Sofia Hayat who earlier alleged Arman Kohli for hitting her in Bigg Boss house in 7th season is now seem very unhappy with the director/actor of an upcoming film “Bhai Ka Maal hai”, Anil Goyal for supposedly taking her name for the publicity of his unfinished film, that too when she is not a part the film anymore and reportedly abused her.
Sofia says, “They signed me for the film “Bhai ka Maal hai” nearly three years ago and said that they would pay me a scanty amount but I agreed because I was told that they would have a great cast and it would be a good film to be added to my bollywood career. I even took part in the promotion with baba Ramdev Look-a-like a few years back. After, I did not hear anything for 3 years, finally, after they saw me in Bigg Boss, they decided to re start the film and I guess my name was used to sign other actor cast also. I, then clearly refused as I was not interested anymore and my contract was null and void, So to which, Anil (director Anil Goyal) got furious and sent me abusive messages saying that I am a Prostitute who shows her body”
“Of course, I got mad and decided not to talk to him but he, further fake-accused me for blackmailing him for money. He then again contacted me pleading to do his film, but I put a condition and said, I would do his film only if he pay for my business class air tickets but he refused to do so instead he offered me his next film to sign if I would complete his unfinished film “Bhai ka Maal hai” but I said a big NO as my self-respect didn’t allow me to join hands again with that person who once called me with cheap name” added Sofia
ckWyhowM dh fcan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competitiveness, climate, security Finn’s priorities Ministry of Finance release Finnish road map of EU presidency. Finland i...