Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Naresh --

We're organizing another dinner with folks like you, and I hope you'll take me up on the offer.

Pitch in $3 or whatever you can today to be automatically entered to join me.

These dinners mean something more than just a meal among friends.

They represent the kind of politics we believe in. It's a simple but powerful idea: Everyone should have a seat at the table, no matter where you come from or how much you can afford to give.

The other side has special-interest allies lining up to tear us down.

I've got you.

These dinners are a small way for me to say thanks, so I'm saving you a seat.

Chip in what you can today and you'll be automatically entered to be there:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Meet-Me-for-Dinner

Thanks, for everything.

Barack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competitiveness, climate, security Finn’s priorities Ministry of Finance release Finnish road map of EU presidency. Finland i...