Monday, February 6, 2012

2G rot is deeper and wider:Swamy


2G rot is deeper and wider:Swamy

Dr Swamy Tweeted  and has message for media Subramanian Swamy

@: I will now that I am convinced that rot is deeper and wider than I thought.

Subramanian Swamy

Judge Saini asks criminality at the pre summon stage.He could have ordered CBI investigation once I showed that PC was at "scene of crime"

Subramanian Swamy

Now that Judge Saini has admitted that decisions were taken jointly by PC and Raja I am one easy step away of proving prima facie case in SC

Subramanian Swamy

Am in Mumbai. Next two day out of range so maybe no tweets.
Subramanian Swamy

@
: I will now that I am convinced that rot is deeper and wider than I thought.
Subramanian Swamy

@
: The curious part of the Saini order is in paras 62 onwards: PC and Raja jointly decided. But Raja only guilty !
Subramanian Swamy

Yet Saini says Raja's act is criminal but PC's concurring is not! Fit case for appeal.
Subramanian Swamy

In a war the final victory is with lost battles on the way. Saini's order is one such.He concurs that Raja and PC decided together
Subramanian Swamy

I thank all patriotic tweeples for the expression of solidarity. I assure you I will not let go till justice prevails.
 The above tweets of Dr Swamy is after Delhi court's dismissal of his petition against Home Minister P. Chidambaram in the 2G case and described it as "wrong".
Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy  said,z" I am one easy step away of proving prima facie case in SC" he will thus  prove the decision wrong in the Supreme Court.
Media agency reports , Dr Swamy, claimed Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) had dossiers on black money stashed away by Indian ministers in foreign banks.
"Prima facie, I established a case against Chidambaram and even the court agreed. I wanted the court to summon him to establish his criminality and cross-examine him as to why he agreed to the 2001 pricing (for airwaves) and share dilution of companies," Swamy said.
Dr Swamy said that he will soon move the Supreme Court against Chidambaram.
Posted 1 minute ago by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competitiveness, climate, security Finn’s priorities Ministry of Finance release Finnish road map of EU presidency. Finland i...